O’Brien’s crane service department is happy to offer a complete inspection and maintenance program for overhead cranes and hoists, which consists of a full audit of all electrical, mechanical, and structural components of your equipment. This program is conducted by our fully qualified technicians, and is in accordance with both CSA Standards and the maritime Occupational Health and Safety Acts.
Our full service inspection and maintenance includes:
- Inspection of load chain, load hooks, and wire rope
- Internal gear testing
- Inspection of brakes and electrical contacts
- Complete visual inspection with detailed report
- Inspection of steel stress points on cranes and runway systems
- Department of Labour-approved Inspection Certificate